E

E

Friday, October 21, 2016

We all need a little encouragement

Well 2017 will quickly be here and I just wanted to take a moment to send my love, encouragement, and prayers to you and your family for the New Year to come. I pray that this year is a year of overflow and double blessings for you. The number 20 according to biblical numerology represents “holy” and the number 17 represents “overcoming the enemy/complete victory” That alone is encouragement to me and I pray for you this year that you continue to not only live a holy life but draw closer to God through prayer, fasting, communion, and His word. “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:1-2 NKJV) The only acceptable worship is to offer ourselves completely to the Lord and not assume an outward expression that does not reflect what is really on the inside is acceptable or is worship. You have the living God inside of you and I pray that through your surrender and submission to His will this year that the blessings pour forth and that He fill your spiritual cup to the brim to where it will overflow and you will be a blessing to others that you encounter. 

My desire for you in the upcoming year. Is for you to  become or continue to strive at being a “Woman of Purpose” and I created an acronym for the word purpose:

P ~ Prayer
U ~ Unction (Holy Spirit)
R ~ Royal and Renew
P ~ Progress
O ~ Obedience and Overcomer
S ~ Surrender and Submission
E ~ Edify and Encourage

Let us (DIVAS) in all that we do this coming year and beyond press towards not only becoming a woman of purpose but a woman of influence as well, because your influence and the God in you is what is going to open doors for you in 2017.

Father God I come to right now lifting up the woman who is reading this and I pray that your grace, mercy, and love will continue to fill her life. I thank you Lord that she is not burdened down with depression, anxiety, jealousy, anger or unforgiveness but that You have created in her through your precious Holy Spirit a clean heart and have renewed in her a right spirit. I thank you for the doors that will be opened in her favor in 2017. I thank you for increase, witty ideas, divine encounters, and good health. I thank you for your Holy Spirit always being encamped around her and her family and I pray for safety and for no hurt, harm or danger to come to her. I pray God that You continue to show Yourself not only as a present help in her life but a constant friend, may she not lean to her own understanding but in all her ways may she acknowledge You as You direct her paths. For the unknown, unforeseen, and uneasy circumstances that arose in her life in 2016 may You give her the peace that surpasses all understanding and may she cast her cares upon You for You care for her. As she draws closer to You in 2017 may You draw closer to her. I thank you Father God that she not only knows You better this coming year but she knows who she is in You. I thank You that she is becoming a Woman of Purpose, Destiny, and Influence and it is You who will make her name great. Every thought, character and word that is not like You or that has hindered her progress I cast it down and tell it to be removed from her life right now in the name of Jesus. I pray this prayer with a cheerful and thankful heart Lord because I will always enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise and because You not only hear the prayers of the righteous but You have given us the power to speak Your word and for it not to return back void, but for it to accomplish everything that we send it out to do. So I know and I believe it by faith that You are already orchestrating great and wonderful things in this woman’s life. So I praise your Holy name and I give You the highest praise in Your Son Jesus’ precious name I pray and know that it is happening. In Jesus name,

Amen. 

Keep Calm and DIVA On!