E

E

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The "Real" Hotline Bling

Did you know that the word prayer is mentioned in the Bible over 600 times and the word pray is referenced over 300 times? With that much emphasis wouldn't you think it necessary to put that into action? We are called to:

~Watch and Pray
~Pray wthhout ceasing
~Pray and seek God's face
~ Fast and Pray
~ Rejoice and Pray
~ Pray in troubled times
~ Pray with thanksgiving and supplication
~ Confess and Pray
~ Forgive and Pray
~ Pray and Believe
~ Pray with Boldness
~ Pray in Faith
~ Pray Always

Prayer and praying should be a part of our daily lifestyle, something that we can't go without. Just like we cannot go without eating or drinking water, so should it be with praying. 

Everything that you have need of is locked up in your prayers. (Yes you still need to be obedient, and faithful, and live holy, and so on and so on) But your healing, your deliverance, and your breakthrough is activated through your PRAYERS! Be selfless instead of selfish. Those prayers for healing, deliverance, prosperity, guidance, and breakthrough are not just for you. We need to pray for our world, our nation, our leaders, our children, our families, our marriages, and the list goes on. " If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (2Chronicles 7:14 NKJV) Enough said! I get into a position of humbleness, I pray, and I seek the Lord. I'd like to add that I also listen attentively to what the Lord tells and/or reveals to me. 

Every Wednesday join me for an Hour of Power! This is just one hour of your day for one day a week that is truly worth it. Maybe you don't know what to pray, or perhaps you don't understand the power in our prayers, or just maybe you are broken and know that you need to pray and you need prayer but just can't even fix your mouth to utter any words. Then please join me for an Hour of Power every Wednesday beginning at:

5:00 am (PST)
6:00 am (MST)
7:00 am (CST)
8:00 am (EST)

All you have to do is Dial: (712) 832-8330 and enter the Access Code: 7874417.

It's that simple and I promise you will be blessed. "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12 NIV) God wants to do some amazing things in your life and I know that a "world changer" is reading this right now. Activate your faith through PRAYER! 

Always Keep Calm and DIVA On! 

No comments:

Post a Comment