E

E

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

A Daily Reminder

 God created you to be the most incredible balance between soft and strong. And you have the incredible ability to be so many things to so many people. But sometimes being a friend, a wife, a mother, a sister, a partner in Christ can truly be exhausting.  

Because your Father in Heaven has gifted you with talent, created you with compassion and loves you beyond measure take solace in the Lord’s word and promises.  

Something I’ve learned over the years is sometimes I strive in pain. Not because I want pain but because I know unless I find a way to do that (strive in pain, disappointments, setbacks) there will always be a false illusion that once I get to where I’m going or accomplish what I’m working towards “I’ll be happy.” But if you can’t find happiness in the ugliness then you’re not going to be able to find/see it in beauty either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment