E

E

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Everything will work out

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that seems like you can't even comprehend how anything will turn out. You have trouble with seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. And it seems like the odds are against you... Well it is in that moment that the Lord whispers and says "trust me daughter." If the Lord has been an ever present help throughout your life in good times as well as the bad. Through pain and struggles, in the midst of danger seen and unseen. Then why would He not be able to see you through this time. I have come against a rock and hard place this past month and honestly I could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. As a matter of fact if I can be transparent... I still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. But as I reflected on the Lord this morning and His goodness and grace I realized that He loves me and He has been with me this whole time. Not to rebuke and criticize me as the world or people would but to comfort me and give me peace in the storm. Even if I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, I know for sure who is leading the way. When life hits you from every side and becomes overwhelming, when people don't believe in you... You my dear, believe in YOURSELF and the amazing God you serve! Remember to "Be Firm! do not be moved! Always be outstanding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain." (1Corinthians 15:58) Keep Calm and DIVA On! #embraceyourdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment