E

E

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Questions that Divas Ask

So I was given the opportunity to sit down with a woman that I admire and respect to bring forth some questions that had been submitted by women of different ages, races, and economical backgrounds. I posed the question on social media if women could get one question they had answered, what would it be? The questions varied from relationships and sex to family and purpose. I truly believe that this opportunity/moment will open doors for other women to feel comfortable and confident to ask "real" questions and receive "real" answers. Tune into Questions that Divas Ask Part 1. I pray that you are blessed and if you have any questions please always feel free to contact me through the Blog or email embraceyourdiva@gmail.com
#embraceyourdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment